-
詳細內容
-
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
要考慮到,濃情烈愛與豐功偉業都蘊含著極大的風險。
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
即便失敗了,也別錯過其中的教訓。
- Follow the three R’s: Respect for self, Respect for other’s and Responsibility for all your actions.
遵守三個原則:尊重自己;尊重他人;為個人一切行為負責。
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
別忘了,塞翁失馬,焉知非福。
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
先弄懂規則,才會知道該如何適切地打破成規。
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
別讓小小的爭執傷害到深厚的關係。
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
發現自己犯了錯的時候,立即採取補救措施。
- Spend some time alone every day.
每天花點時間獨處。
- Open arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
擁抱變革,但也要堅守個人價值觀。
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
請牢記在心,保持緘默有時候是最好的答覆。
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
生活誠實正直.那麼,老來回首前塵時,就可以重溫生之喜悅。
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
家中氣氛和諧安樂,即是您這一生的基石。
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
和親人意見相左時,請就事論事,別翻舊帳。
- Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
和他人分享知識。這是永垂不朽的途徑之一。
- Be gentle with the earth.
善待地球。
- Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
每年拜訪一個您從未履足過的地方。
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
請記住,所謂的最佳關係是指,雙方對彼此的愛凌駕在雙方對彼此的需索之上。
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
看看您在成功之前必須放棄多少,就足可衡量成功的程度。
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
愛和烹飪之道即在恣情任性而為。